Summary of Immunies In Vitro Test
Figure 1. Effects of Immunies on In Vitro proliferation response of normal Balb/c splenocytes.
Immunies induces the proliferation of immune cells. After 48 hours, the After Immunies group shows 500% higher proliferation of splenocytes (T, B cells) than Before Immunies group.
Figure 2. Normal Balb/c splenocytes with Giemsa Staining.
Immunies strengthens and activates the immune cells, especially lymphocytes. After 48 hours, the splenocytes in Immunies group show the most apparent increase in cell size and clustering, similar to the LPS group.
- “Medium alone” represents a non-treated control group.
- LPS represents a Lipopolysaccharide (LPS) positive control group.
- Two-fold serial dilutions are examined.
Figure 3. The effect of Immunies on IgG production in murine splenocytes.
Immunies accelerates antibody production. Generally, the production of a healthy antibody takes a week. Although the production test was measured up to only 72 hours, antibody production was increased by 39%.
- The first X-ray shows the cloudy appearance of a long COVID patient’s lungs when tested positive causing shortness of breath and making it difficult to walk or move.
- Bronchi filled with pus and blood and Ground Glass Opacity were examined by a doctor after a negative test. Took Immunies a month after the second X-ray.
- The third X-ray shows the cloudy appearance cleared up after taking Immunies for 12 days. Was able to breathe better and walk.